Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh, fudge..


So..I like chocolate. I like chocolate A Lot! And the other day I decided that the 35 blocks of chocolate in my pantry weren't enough anymore so it was time to make some fudge. And while I like chocolate a lot..I looove homemade fudge. 20 mins later, the fudge was DONE. I put it in the freezer and sat down on the couch. 1 min later, I'm thinking.."I wonder if it's done yet" And I go check and by check I mean eat a spoonful. "Hmm..not quite done yet. But still good" I go sit back down on the couch. This time, I wait 2 mins and back to the freezer for another spoonful. "mmm...so delicious..but still kind of soft". I could not focus on anything, but that damn fudge! Why?? Why did I make it???
A quarter of soft fudge later..I start feeling nauseous. I refuse to think that it's because of the fudge. So, on my way to the bathroom, I stop in front of the freezer. "Yay! It's done! I can finally eat a piece!" But no, I was interrupted by my growling stomach..Where is the bathrooommm??
It's been 2 days since I made the fudge. I eat the fudge everyday. I think of the fudge every minute. I am nauseous everyday. I behave like an addict around it. I can't let anyone see that I visit the fridge every 5 mins. I'm afraid they will link my eating fudge to my being nauseous and take it away. I can't let that happen!
Oh, and did I mention that I'm on a diet??

The always nauseous,
Married Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment